The Nexus One runs release 2.2 of the Android mobile technology platform. It offers the following features:Speed
- Snapdragon processor capable of speeds up to 1GHz
- Voice-enabled keyboard for all text fields: speak a text message, instant message, or complete an email
- Voice commands: search Google, call contacts, or get driving directions by speaking into your phone
- Use voice shortcuts in noisy environments with an additional mic allowing for active noise cancellation
- Dynamic, interactive, live wallpapers react to the touch of a finger
- More widgets and 5 home screen panels allow for further device customization
- 5 megapixel camera includes LED flash, auto focus, zoom, white balance and color effects
- View pictures and Picasa Web Albums in the 3D Gallery
- Record Hi-Res MPEG4 video and upload to YouTube in one click
- Get transcribed voicemail with Google Voice integration, without changing your number
microSD card: 4GB microSD card included
(expandable to 32GB)
External buttons &
Physical Power button
Physical Volume Up / Down button
4 illuminated soft buttons (Back , Menu , Home ,Search )
indicators, & audio
Tricolor LED in Trackball for notifications
User can include location of photos from phone's
Video captured at 720x480 pixels at 20 frames per second
or higher, depending on lighting conditions
AAC LC/LTP, HE-AACv1 (AAC+), HE-AACv2 (enhanced AAC+) Mono/stereo standard bit rates up to 160kbps and sampling rates from 8kHz to 48kHz
MIDI SMF (Type 0 and 1), DLS Version 1 and 2, XMF/Mobile XMF, RTTTL/RTX, OTA, iMelody
Firmly press your thumbs on either side of the back cover, just below the camera lens, and push the cover up to remove it.
Insert the battery by aligning the gold contacts on the phone and the battery and then gently pressing the battery into place.
Remove the microSD card by pressing it toward the bottom of the phone. When you release the card it starts to pop out of its slot, so you can pull it the rest of the way out.
Insert the SIM card by aligning it (notch to the top left and gold contacts down) and then sliding it into its slot.
White or other colorpulse
Notification received. Some applications use colors other than white for notifications. You can configure the trackball to pulse once or repeatedly when you receive a new notification. See the Android User's Guide.
Download the printable Nexus One Owner's Guide in the following languages (875 KB PDF):English
Download the printable Nexus One User's Guide in the following languages (12.4 MB PDF):Deutsch
페이지 정보l2j (121.♡.101.20) 작성일10-07-27 17:11 조회1,711회 댓글0건
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.